Costs and Payment
The Dynamo Travel Program asks that all U10-U15 players commit to playing the entire seasonal year, fall through spring, while our U16-U19 teams participate in the fall full time. There are two (2) options for paying Travel fees, pay-in-full at the time of acceptance, or paying monthly installments.
Each player’s fee cover the following:
- Coaches pay - licensed coaches with playing/coaching experience (includes continuing education courses for coaches)
- Facility use - rental for usage of Hanove County Parks and Recreation fields.
- Uniforms and training kits - includes two (2) uniform tops and three (3) warm-up/training tops
- Training equipment - balls, goals, nets, cones, corner flags, training bibs
- Tournament fees - two (2) per season, four (4) within the seasonal year for U10-U15 teams
- Administrative expenses - website, telephone, office rent, supplies, etc.
- League fees - including Fall, Winter & Spring season
- Insurance fees - travel players insured through VYSA
*Additionally, players are required to purchase a uniform package. This package is around $90, depending on need, and is available to order from Soccer Post Chesterfield and at the Fall Travel Orientation Meeting.
Families in need of partial financial assistance must fill out a Financial Assistance form, and be approved by the Dynamo Director before scholarship monies will be granted. Scholarship monies are limited, and are given out on a first-come-first-served basis. Please note that there are no full scholarships, and scholarship monies are given with agreements from parents to help Dynamo Soccer Club with volunteer work during the season, including assistance with fundraising endeavors, and assistance with club events.
Dynamo Travel Refund Policy
Dynamo Soccer Club has established a refund policy as follows:
- Any player/parent who decides to remove themselves or their participant from the program's season between May 10 - May 31st will receive a refund of all monies paid, except for the acceptance deposit of $125.00, upon written request.
- Any player/parent who decides to remove themselves or their participant from the program's season between June 1st and June 30 will receive all monies paid except the $125.00 acceptance deposit and the equivalent of one month's payment through the payment structure, upon written request.
- Any player/parent who decide to remove themselves or their participant from the program's season between July 1st and August 10 will receive all monies paid except the $125.00 acceptance deposit and the equivalent of three month's payment through the payment structure, upon written request.
- Dynamo Travel has a policy of no refunds for players/parents who decide to remove themselves or their participant from the program's season after August 10. Furthermore, participants who are engaged in the monthly payment plan will be required to fullfill the full payment amount prior to their player pass being released or their being removed from the roster.
- Players who suffer a season ending injury can provide documentation and send a written request to the Dynamo Travel Director of Coaching for possible refunds. Due to varying circumstances all injuries are viewed on a case by case basis and no refund or future credit is guaranteed.