Our goal is to provide the best environment for player learning and development for our community. We aim to guide the players to high levels of character, and high level performance.
Dynamo Soccer Club has worked hard to provide a high level of soccer in Hanover County. We continue to grow and prosper due to our training and excellent club atmosphere.
Here are some reasons as to why you should choose to play for our travel program:
- The Curriculum: The professional and experienced staff has worked to establish guidelines and training plans for coaches and players. These guidelines are progressive and challenging, giving players a better environment to learn. The coaches work together to develop players and deliver age and ability appropriate material. Players are taught the game, and how to make decisions for themselves. Players are encouraged to pass and connect, play out of the back, show creativity, and use the tools they have learned to solve the puzzles of the game.
- Our Philosophy: Mission: To Develop Quality People, Quality Players, and Win Games, but not at the expense of the first two. At Dynamo we focus first on quality character. We hold our players to standards of respect for other teams, referees, parents, coaches, and the game itself. Lastly, our philosophy is to make sure that we make every effort to win without foregoing the creativity or character of our players.
- Our Coaches: Dynamo coaches are hard-working, experienced, and licensed professionals. Many have played professionally and collegiately to go along with their coaching experiences. All have been involved in youth soccer for a long time and at various levels of coaching and club management. The Dynamo travel staff members are constantly challenging themselves with new coaching licenses, workshops, seminars, research, and staff development meetings.
- Our Fees: Our fees are reasonable. Unlike our competitors, we are able to maintain high level competitive soccer teams without overcharging you. We offer different and flexible payment options, pay-in-full, and various other means for families that require financial aid.
- Practice Gear: Look professional and organized with our practice gear. Dynamo believes that players who look the part will be more invested in their development, and will be more disciplined and focused on training.
- Team Trips: Selected teams each year get to experience top-notch tournaments in fantastic soccer environments. Trips are tailored to the team's needs and for player development.
- Parent Education and Development: Dynamo values the parents' role in player development. Through our Parent Orientation and Registration day, our Travel Parents Page, and through individual team meetings, our staff works closely with parents to provide them the tools to help their children succeed.
- Our Facilities: Dynamo Travel operates mainly out of Courthouse Park and Taylor Park on manicured Bermuda grass fields.
- Dynamo Indoor Sports Complex: Dynamo’s relationship with the CSP Sportsplex allows our Travel teams to reserve classroom space, watch videos, practice indoors, and play futsal; particularly on rainouts.
- The Dynamo Office: Opened in February 2010, the office has transformed the entire Dynamo program. It has streamlined the club and made it more efficient. It better serves our members and provides a central hub for soccer in our community.
- Our Community Involvement: Dynamo has rapidly grown to be the largest youth sports program in Hanover County. Our tournaments bring 300+ teams each year. This has allowed us to help schools with our anti-bullying program, donate soccer equipment to local schools and orphanages in Haiti, build items at county parks, and help members with scholarships and fees.